Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
SEND Teaching Assistant in Westminster
City of westminster (Full Time, Permanent) £60 - £80 / Day
SEND Teaching Assistant in Westminster - City of Westminster
SEND TA needed in Westminster
* Mainstream Primary School
* Based in Westminster
* Daily pay £65-£80 depending on experience
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work within a SEND primary school based in Westminster. We are looking for an outstanding SEND experienced Learning Support Assistant, who is dedicated to supporting children on a 1:1 basis.
Experience of working with a range of special needs and challenging behaviour would be desirable.
The job will be working full time with a Year 1 pupil with possible autism, high anxiety and social and emotional difficulties and needs 1:1 support from a focused and experienced Support Assistant.
* Supporting pupil in the classroom on a 1:1 basis
* Supervising pupil in & out of the classroom
* Encourage and support the child learning
* Helping the teacher prepare for lessons and plan activities
Benefits to you
* Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
* Opportunity of a permanent contract with the school
* On-going support from a dedicated consultant
* Experience of working as a Learning Support Assistant/Classroom Assistant
* Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities
* Strong communication skills
* Valid DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one