Our advanced "jobs by email" will send you new jobs every day.
Recruiters will contact you directly about jobs they have available.
Registration only takes a few minutes, but will save you hours.
Year 3 Teacher
Kingston upon thames (Full Time, Permanent)
Year 3 Teacher - Kingston upon Thames
Year 3 Teacher
* Year 3 Teacher required from 5th February 2018 * Based in Kingston * 'Good' Ofsted rated school * Competitive outer London salary * Desirable central location, easily commutable * Available until at least July 2018- could become permanent for the right candidate
An Ofsted rated 'good' primary school is looking for a confident and friendly Year 3 Teacher to join their team at the beginning of February next year. The position is for a full time, long-term teacher until the end of the academic year, which will become permanent beyond this, for the right candidate. This vacancy has become available due to the unexpected relocation overseas of their current class teacher. This school is based in the borough of Kingston and is very easy to reach via public transport.
The appointed teacher will have a full time Teaching Assistant and a class of impeccably well behaved students. A qualified primary teacher with previous experience teaching in lower KS2 would be ideal for this role.
This school boasts specialist teachers for Art, Music and French. They also promote the sharing of skills and interests and encourage children to help educate their peers in different areas according to their interests. The school greatly values the role of the parent in their child's education and is looking for someone who is able to build strong home-school links with parents. A modern school, the school boasts lots of green spaces, an adventure playground and quiet areas for children to sit and read quietly in. In addition, they have their own heated swimming pool, multiple sports fields and facilities.
This school, in the Kingston area, can be reached easily on public transport from places such as Waterloo, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction, Surbiton, New Malden, Raynes Park and Kingston. The school is close to an excellent public transport system and within walking distance from trains, tubes, trams and buses.
The school is interested in interviewing suitable candidates as soon as possible so if you are interested, please let us know and we will arrange an interview at your earliest convenience.
- You must have a current and clear DBS (or a police check from your country)
- You must be able to start from February 2018
- You must be able to commute to or relocate to the Kingston area
- You must have KS2 teaching experienceWhat's in it for you as a Year 3 Teacher?
- A designated key coordinator to do all your leg-work for you
- A competitive salary
- Opportunities to aid professional development including free and certified CPD training courses run by TimePlan
If you feel that this KS2 teaching job would be well suited to you, call TimePlan on (Apply online only), send your CV , or hit 'apply now.'